joi, 4 mai 2017

Inscripţie pe un sărut- Fatma Sadâc


trandafir geană de rouă
înflorit sub lună nouă
dulce boarea ta să vină
la un vad de lună plină
cu fiorul primei şoapte
să mă vindece de noapte
şi să-mi dea durerea dulce
pe mireasmă să mă culce
şi la vad de lună seacă
gândul roşu să mă treacă

Un comentariu:

  1. I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting that I really loved
    the standard info an individual provide to your guests?
    Is going to be again often to investigate cross-check new posts I
    have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It’s pretty
    worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    I just couldn't leave your website prior
    to suggesting that I actually loved the usual info an individual provide on your
    guests? Is going to be again continuously in order to check up on new posts http://dell.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere